Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Transfer 3

Wow! I cannot believe that I am already in Transfer 3! That is nuts! Where did the time go? It is super weird to be without Sister Budge but I love Sister Gunnell! We get along so great! We laugh a lot!! She is so funny! 

Saying Goodbye to Sis. Budge

 This week was crazy! Monday and Tuesday we said Goodbye's to everyone Sister Budge wanted to. And then Wednesday was Transfer meeting! I have been trying to introduce Sister Gunnell to everyone! It is such a good excuse to stop by someone's house! 

I was super nervous to introduce someone into an area but it hasn't been bad! I am so glad I stayed here in Sturgeon! I love it too much!! 

Sis. Burton and Sis. Gunnell

This week we talked to Adrienne and Kalen, Charissa, and Cali. And we met with Patty! Things are really picking up in Sturgeon! I am so excited for this week! Sister Gunnell and I are pumped for the amazing things happening in the area!! This week is going to be fabulous! 

Sis. Burton, Patty, Sis. Budge at the Rock Garden


I finally tried a very Canadian food. Donairs. It was fabulous! I loved it!!! Poutine on the other hand is disgusting! haha :) 

I don't have much else to say except it is freezing here! Snow will be on the ground until May and tomorrow is Remembrance Day. Canadians love Remembrance day! It is a super big holiday!

Came home today and the door knob to our hallway is broken.
I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week! I know we will!!
Love, Sister Burton xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment