Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Monday, March 23, 2015

Transfer 6! March 9, 2015

I cannot believe that I am already into Transfer 6. That is crazyness! Good news is that I will be staying in Rainbow Valley with Sister W!   Sister L is getting a new companion and going back to Belmead.

 
This week was amazing as far as miracles go! We met with D 3 times this week and she came watch a baptism and came to church again! She has decided that she wants to be baptized on March 21! She knows that this church is true and she loves it!! She is amazing!!

 
We were not able to meet with K this week but we did get to text her and chat on Facebook!


A girl named C has been coming to church with her friend, A, the past couple weeks and we have become friends! Everytime we see each other we talk for a little bit! She came again yesterday and I decided that we were going to invite her to meet with us and learn more about the gospel. After Sacrament Meeting she came up to me and asked if it would be okay if she meet with us this week to learn more and ask some questions she has! HOORAY! I love her! She is amazing and an answer to a prayer! We are meeting with her on Tuesday and I can't wait to help her come closer to Christ!


I love you all! Sorry it is not longer I don't have much time!!!
 
Love, Sister Burton xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment