Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Another Amazing Week! March 2, 2015

What a week. I know I said that last week but I really mean it this week. We finally heard back from the Doctor about Sister L's ankle. It is broken.. She was ordered to lay in bed with her foot elevated all day Friday so that meant that I was also in the apartment all day Friday. I almost went crazy. The doctor told her that she might need surgery so her and Sister Manion went to the hospital on Friday to get it looked at again. We had appointments all night so we went to those. We got a text around 2:30 that Sister L had to go home for surgery..So we were freaking out. It was nuts. We finished our appointments and then headed home to plan and pack for Sister L. She was flying out the next day. Around 10 we got a text from Sister L that said, "Surprise I am not going home yet! They are going to reset my ankle and see if it will heal properly and if it doesn't then I will have to go home for surgery." So that was a huge relief! So she is working in the office every week day from 10-5. Then she will come around with us every night.
 
Even with all the craziness of the week. We met with K twice and D (miracle media referral) 3 times! D came to church again yesterday and is coming to FHE tonight! She is so excited to learn about the church!!


Missionary work is amazing!!! As you all probably saw, Saturday was our Social Media Split. Every set of missionaries in the Canada Edmonton Mission were followed around by members of the ward, who took pictures of us and posted them on Facebook and Instagram! The Book of Mormon Musical is coming to Edmonton at the end of the month so we want to show other what missionaries really do instead of them being deceived by the musical! It was such a great experience!

 
All of these pictures are from our Social Media Split, posted by members of the
Rainbow Valley YSA Ward! 
 
 
























 
I love you all so much!
 
Love, Sister Burton xoxo

PS I found Rob's twin. I about had a heart attack when I saw him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment