Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Monday, March 30, 2015

I Love Edmonton March 30, 2015



D went and did Baptisms for the Dead at the temple this week and she loved it! She asked us if they would let her do 100 baptisms the next time she went? She is amazing! :)


We went on Exchanges this week! I stayed in Rainbow Valley and Sister A came down with me! I love Exchanges! They are amazing! We always see so many miracles and I always learn so much! Some miracles we saw on Exchanges this time are: #1 We stopped by a less active/lost sheep who has been ignoring us for 2 months and she let us in and we were able to teach her! She is really struggling. We asked her to study about the Atonement so she can understand it and apply it in her life! #2 We stopped by another less active that we have been trying to contact for months and she also let us in and we had a really good conversation about the church with her! She is willing to let us come back! Exchanges are great! :)
 
Sis. Burton and Sis. A

 
We were able to meet with K again this week! We taught her the Gospel of Jesus Christ; faith, repentance, baptism, gift of the holy ghost, and enduring to the end. She is soooooo excited about Baptism! She went down to Medicine Hat this weekend to talk to her family! She is amazing! She was little tender mercy sent to us!

 
This is a random Totem Pole we found on Exchanges

 
K still isn't responding to us. She hung out with members this week and texted them back but she won't get back to us. We are just going to keep showing her how much we care about her and hopefully her heart will be softened. Satan is working really hard in the Canada Edmonton Mission right now. But we have Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ on our side! :)

 
This is a random Chinese Building
 
I love you all! Happy Easter! As missionaries we are sharing an Easter video that is amazing! You should all watch it and share it on Social Media ;) it is helives.mormon.org
Love, Sister Burton xoxo


Canadian Money...It is all real, I promise!

I left Sis. W laying on my bed like this for 30 seconds to get a drink. 
I came back to this and she jumps out from behind me and scared me!
I about died!  She scared me so bad!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment