Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Monday, April 20, 2015

Tripan Craziness! April 20, 2015

This week was amazing but also very crazy! Tripans are nuts! There is not enough hours in the day to get everything done we need to! But transfers are this week so we will not be a tripan anymore. Speaking of transfers! Sister W is leaving me! She is going to Sherwood Park and I am staying here and ....Training! Holy Smokes. I cannot believe it. I am so excited! It is going to be amazing! So I don't know who my companion is yet but I will find out on Wednesday! Sister Wa and Sister W thought it was hilarious that I am hitting my 9 month mark and I am training or having a "child" as we call it in the mission! I am going to be a mom! :) So weird. haha
 
Some things that happened this week are: K came to church yesterday! Wahoo! It was awesome! She loved it and all of the talks and lessons were so good for her! She is slowly progressing but she loved the gospel and the spirit she feels!
 
Kr came home this week and she came to a Relief Society Conference! All of the speakers were so good! She loved it! She is moving this next week. Which I am so sad about. She has come to be one of my favorite people on the earth! I love her so much! She has already told me that she is going to write me every week! :) We will see what happens this week! Hopefully she will get a job back up in Edmonton that she can move back up here and visit me! :)

 
Au, our new investigator, came to church again this week! She loves the church! We met with her this week and she has already started reading the Book of Mormon, she already knows that it is true! She is amazing! I am so excited for her to continue progressing!
 
D is still doing amazing! She got a calling this week! It is amazing to see her embrace the gospel! She loves it and hopefully her family will see a difference in her and question about the gospel!

 
We have a couple of other investigators that are doing well! A came to church yesterday! Her boyfriend is a member and they are thinking about marriage so she is deciding whether or not she believes in the church. She has such a strong desire to seek answers! She is amazing! J and S came to FHE a couple weeks ago and loved it! We weren't able to meet with them this week but they did go over to their fellowshipper's house and chat for a little while!
 
I know that this gospel is true! I know that it can make us happier then we ever would have thought! I have seen the change in others and myself as we come closer to the Savior. I am so honored to be able to be a representative of Him.


Love you all!


Love, Sister Burton xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment