Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Beautiful Canada! June 2, 2015

This week was so great! All of our investigators are doing amazing!!!
 

 
K came to church, FHE, and we met with her! She also read from the Book of Mormon everyday! She is doing amazing! We are planning to meet with her later this week! She is progressing a lot!

 

 
A loves meeting with us! At first she was meeting with missionaries for her boyfriend but she told us that she is doing it for herself now!! She continues to read the Book of Mormon and listen to Conference talks everyday! She wasn't able to come to church but she said she will come next week!

 
 
And Au! She is getting baptized this week! She is so excited! We are going to finish teaching the lessons tomorrow and then continue to have daily contact with her! She just moved in with some members of our ward and she loves it! She is so happy! It has been amazing to see the change in her as she comes closer to the Savior!

 

 
And K texted and called us this week! She met with the Elders in her home town and went to church there! She loves the gospel! She called to ask for some tips because she has never met with Elders before! She is the cutest! We keep in contact on Facebook!
 

 
Well, I know a lot of things happened this week but I can't think of anything. It is the start of a new transfer. I cannot believe that I have been with Sister R for 6 weeks. Time is going by way too fast! It needs to slow down. 

 
 

 
As I read the Book of Mormon I am marking every reference to Christ. And it has been amazing to see that the Book of Mormon truly is Another Testament of Jesus Christ! I am in 3 Nephi now and I love how he teaches the people in the America's. I have such a strong testimony of Jesus Christ! He is my Savior and my best friend! I am so grateful for Him! And I am so so so grateful that I have the opportunity to represent Him and gather His sheep!


 
 
 
I love you all!
Love, Sister Burton xoxo

Canada has been so beautiful lately!
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment