Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Time is Coming! December 15, 2015

Hey hey! This week was super duper good! We had lots of miracles and lots of party's! We got to meet with C twice! She is doing so good! S sat in on the lesson again! I love that family so much!! N, their daughter is due this week! Too bad I can't hold babies.. Lame.

My favorite family!  We decorated the Christmas Tree with them.
I have never decorated so many trees in all my life, Holy Moly!
Sis. H, Sis. M, K and me!

At a Christmas Party!  Me, L and E

We were able to meet with P this week!! She came to the Ward Christmas Party and talked to the Bishop's wife for an hour! Our Ward Christmas Party was soooo wonderful! Lots of members brought their non-member friends that we were able to talk to! It was so great! Hopefully we will get to teach someone the people we met there soon! They had the gym decorated so cute and festive!

Ward Christmas Party!  Yay for so many people
coming!!!!

It snowed again this week! Hooray!!! But one downside to that is that it snowed the days that we did not have the car...we walked all over creation. We calculated how far we walked on Friday and Saturday and we went...drum roll everyone! 15 kilometers! Haha it really isn't that much but it fun to say that we walked that far in the freezing cold Canadian darkness. We had fun though! :)

We got a text from some other Sisters giving us a referral for someone named E. We called her and she was SOO EXCITED! We are gonna call her tonight and set up an appointment! I will let you know!

At Christmas Conference with President and
Sis. Manion!

I got to see my favorite people at Christmas Conference!
Sis. W and Elder M

We had Christmas conference yesterday! It was so great! I got to see all of my favourite mission people! Well all those that are still on their missions. Hah, Sister Wh, Sister W, Sister P, Elder M, and Elder B!! And guess what? I sang in 3 musical numbers! Haha! So two Elders wrote a song called, "In the Last Dispensation" that our zone sang. And we also sang a Joy to the World/Jesus the Very Thought of Thee Medley. And Sister T and I wrote a rap. And we rapped it in front of half of the mission. It was pretty sweet! President and Sister Manion loved it!! Maybe I will send the video! We'll see ;)

Well I love y'all! I hope you have a good week!

LOVE YOU!
Love, Sister Burton


No comments:

Post a Comment