Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Monday, December 15, 2014

A Week of Pictures

This week I am telling you about my week with pictures...
 
This week the Relief Society Night was a Latino Fiesta!  We learned about their traditions and ate Tamales and other Spanish food!
 
This week we did a lot of service.  We made Cabbage Rolls with a Less Active Member.  I do not like Cabbage Rolls, Nor do I like my hands smelling like Cabbage for days after.
 
My Companion, Sis. G, is Merida from Disney's Brave.
 



Making a Gingerbread House at District Meeting

 
Elder A was moving the Gingerbread House and I was afraid it was going to fall.  Hence the screaming face  :)
 


The finished product!
 


I went on Exchanges with Sister W.  I sure love her!  (Sis. W shows her true colors)
 

Pictures at the Ward Christmas Party. 
(A member painted the backdrop scene and set up the photo booth)
 

Sis. G running to Elsa's castle and I'm chillin' with the Polar Bears.
 






The Missionaries with Santa...we've been VERY good this year!
Spruce Grove Sisters, Sis. G and Sis. Burton, Sturgeon 2 Elders and Mission Hill Elders
 

The final picture...The Elders think they are Men In Black!


Have you seen the video, "He is the Gift"?  If not, you should! 
We are sharing it with everyone! 
You should share it too!!
#sharethegift

 
Love you all!
Love, Sis. Burton xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment