Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Temple Day!

Hello!


I got to go to the temple today! It was soooo great! It was a special session so it was just missionaries in the session! The temple is tiny so not many missionaries could go but it was great! 
Sis Burton's cute desk

This week was great! We met with Adrienne and Kalen again and had supper at their house! We were there for 3 hours and just chatted and taught about Baptism. It was really good!


Last week we went to a members house and made little wheat bags to heat up and keep us warm they are my life saver! I sleep with them both every night! One by my feet and one in my arms! :) 

We didn't get to meet with Charissa or Dallas last week but hopefully this week! 

We had supper with the cutest family this week. They have a 7 year old and triplets that are 5. They are my favorite people ever! We have supper with them again this tonight! Not much has really happened this week so this letter is lame. But I love you all! 

The Fields (cutest family ever)!


Love, Sister Burton xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment