Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Canada Day! July 7, 2015

 
LOOK at that!

This is my bench..."Be Fabulous!

 Hello!  This was such an amazing week!  We saw so many miracles and had so much fun!!  Wednesday was Canada Day and it was so much fun!  We went to the Alberta legislature and talked to people.  Something that surprised me was that Canadian's don't have much pride.  Sis. R, Sis. W, Sis H, and I all wore red and white and hardly anyone else did...We stuck out like a sore thumb.  Burt it was so much fun!

Celebrating Canada Day!


 
On Thursday we had district meeting.  Since it was Elder Ripley's last distric meeting we had a "funeral" for him.  We made a program and everything.  We had a Eulogy for him and made him lay on the table so we could take pictures.  We sang "Oh, Canada" and the "Star Spangled Banner" because we had to celebrate Canada and the States. :)
 
 



 
Saturday was the Forth of July!  We realy stuck out like sore thumbs this day!  But we didn't care, we had to show our American Pride!  We made Café Rio with Sis. W and Sis. H and went out to Coldstone to celebrate that night!  I am so grateful to be an American!  Sis. R and I even read some talks given in General Conference about how great America is!
 
 
 
Celebrating Independence Day!



Also on Saturday, A came back from her 3 week long trip to Quebec!  We had a lesson with her!  It was so great to see her!  She is doing amazing and she just glows with the light of Christ!

 
 
Mine and Sis. R's favorite place!




This week was great!  I love you!

Love, Sis. Burton XOXO

Caution...random selfie's below!


I fell asleep in a super weird position so Sis. R took a selfie!

My District!


A and I

Beautiful Double Rainbow

This is how my Kit Kat bites arrived in my Canada Day
package sent from home.







No comments:

Post a Comment