Sister Burton

Sister Burton

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Transfer 9. Sister Training Leader! July 14, 2015

 
This week was amazing!  I learned so much and had so much fun!  First of all...transfers!  I have been transferred to the Lakewood Ward with Sis. Wh!  I am going to be a Sister Training Leader, which is like a Zone Leader for Sisters.  I will be over 6 Sister Companionships and go on exchanges with them every transfer.  I am so sad to leave Rainbow Valley but I am so excited to serve with Sis. Wh!  I read her blog before coming out on my mission.  She is the cutest!
 
My district on a P-day hike
 
 


This week we met with so many of our Less Actives and Recent Converts.  It was a week of miracles.  We had a lot of less actives at church!  I am so glad that I had the opportunity to serve with Sis. R.  She is amazing!  I have learned so much from her!  We have seen so many miracles together!  I am sad to be leaving her but Sis. W is coming to take my place so I know she is in good hands!


My BFF, Sis. W



This week we had dinner with the F's.  They have two daughter in our Ward and we eat with them quite often!  They are always such a hoot.  I laugh and laugh whenever I go to their house!  Today their daughter, D, left on her mission to California.  I was in this Ward when she got her call and she has gone on splits with us so many times!  I feel apart of their family!  It is families like them that make me so excited to go back to a family ward. 




Guess who came to visit this week???  Sis. B!  She came back up for a wedding of one of her converts so we went out to lunch together.  It was so great to see her again!  It was so fun to have lunch with my trainer, Sis. B, and my trainee, Sis. R!


Sis. B and I



I love you all!

Love,
Sis. Burton XOXO

Our Apartment doesn't have A/C and it's been so hot,
so sometimes I lay in front of the fan.  :)

C, Me, and M.  Two of my favorite members
in Rainbow Valley!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment